So sometimes people cant figure out what true love is. At one point in my life I worried that I would never find it. And then, God put Scott in my path, and I figured it out! It will be 13 years of wonderful marriage for us in March.
I have a husband who makes sure he kisses me every morning before he goes to work.
I have a husband who constantly reminds me he loves me.
I have a husband who tells me I'm beautiful, even when I don't feel it..
I have a husband who makes sure I come first to him.
I have a husband who will remind me how much Heavenly Father love us.
I have a husband who took me to the temple <3 nbsp="" span="">3>
I have a husband who respects me.
I have a husband who always tells me my worth.
I have a husband who has never spoke negative to me.
I have a husband who has always kept God in our home.
I have a husband who never fights with me.
I have a husband who is a wonderful father.
I have a husband who snores at night. (Have to list his flaw, right? haha)
I have a husband who drives a cool car.
I have a husband who takes me out when I need it.
I have a husband.
And I am the luckiest girl I know!
<3 br="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment