We are all human.. And what comes with being human, comes with making mistakes. Mistakes are how we learn... how we grow... how we learn to forgive. As I read many posts and comments on social media, it boggles my mind how people can be so mean to each other. And it seems like everyone has forgotten that they too, have made mistakes and probably needed someone to forgive them at one point.
One thing I've learned is we learn to love by being forgiven. Do you ever wonder if someone who is sitting in prison could ever change? Well I believe they could. I believe if they were shown love, they could potentially change. One thing that thrives on peoples hate, is more hate. I think that is why I read SO many hateful comments and posts. It does break my heart that someone can be so cruel to put someone down... when they simply forget they are human too.
Lets say you did something horrible. Say you betrayed your best friend some how. Do you think if your best friend lashed out and said hateful things to you, that you would want to change and make better choices? Hmm.. maybe.. Or It might fuel you more with hatred and make you want to continue on making poor choices. But what if your friend forgave you and opened their arms and showed you how much they loved you? Forgiveness can help you be cautious too. Forgiving someone doesn't mean you have to trust.. and perhaps you are more careful. But showing love CAN and will make a person better. I strongly believe that.
We can all make a difference and spread love. Do small things to show how we appreciate people. Not judging people for their sins.. and embrace them instead. We are all Heavenly Fathers children and he loves ALL of us, regardless of our mistakes. I think we owe it to everyone else to try and love each other like that too. TRY THIS: Help 5 people today. Even if its simple things like holding the door open for a stranger. See what happens. And never forget, You are worth being forgiven. You are worth being loved. <3 nbsp="" p="">3>
No comments:
Post a Comment