When Scott and I got married, miracles happened often. Sometimes I have to sit and realize the miracles that are right before my eyes but sometimes I see things SO clearly. I am truly blessed that I know my Heavenly father is there.. is real.. is someone who love's us and want's us home with him. I am blessed to have felt his love and to have the power to understand things in my life when I need to. Even when life throws me a challenge that I sometimes feel I cant over come, I always continue to remind myself to give it time and I will eventually see and realize why.
We've made several move's in our life together. And some of them have been with inspiration. It used to bother me what people would think about us moving around and I've had to learn to let that bother go and focus on my own personal why's. Besides I had to learn that what I do with my family is strictly my own business and for my own personal learning and growth. As it is the same for each and everyone of you. Never let someone else's opinions about what YOU do with YOUR life get in your way. I've learned to listen to others concerns and pray about what is right for me. Sure when I was younger, I had selfish incentives guide my reasons and direction.. and I sure have learned from some of those mistakes. And who is to say sometimes I don't continue to make stupid mistakes. But they are my own mistakes. Man listen to me, I sound like I have to defend myself.. which I don't.. I guess when my mind gets on something, it just wants to let it all out.. haha.
I actually want to talk about this big move we are about to take. It's a scary one! Also an exciting one. More scary than exciting though. Several months ago (actually almost 2 years ago) my sister moved to Tennessee and married the love of her life. She had been a huge support in my life since we have adopted children with behavioral issues. And when she moved I had a hard time accepting it. I remember one day Scott and I were talking about it and he looked at me saying something along the lines of, "NO.. don't even think about it!" Meaning don't think about moving there to follow her.. lol. And honestly I made myself not think of it because I knew how much Scott did NOT want to move anymore. Heck I really don't like moving either... it just has happened a lot.. hah. So really I had no intentions on push that kind of thing. Finally one day Scott came with me to visit my sister out in TN. Something happened to give Scott a strong impression that maybe TN was were we are actually supposed to be. And low and behold HE was and is the reason we are moving. There are several things that have happened the confirm to both of us that this is the direction we are supposed to go. How everything is going in a perfect flow on getting us there. Finding the perfect house (although it is a fixer upper and will be LOTS of work). Finding a buyer for our home in Utah with little hassle. With selling several cars to get the money we need to make this happen (we are leaving in less than a week and had crunch time to sell.. and ended up selling 3 cars in 2 days).
I may not be able convince you of the power of faith in following Heavenly Father's guidance. And if for some reason, whatever it may be that you don't believe in this amazing gift (yes I believe our Heavenly Father is an amazing gift) I hope you can some how open your mind, your heart and some how find ways to believe this all to be true. Believe how much our Heavenly father love's you and that you have a plan here on this earth.
One of our struggles we thought we would have is our house. It's a major fixer upper (we cant get away from them). We don't have the funding to make it look great for selling purposes. At least enough to get out from under it. Scott was praying one day to some how find a way to help us sell the house. Just a couple of days later a developer contacted Scott and asked about selling him some of our land. I honestly didn't want to do that since that was a good selling point for the house. So half joking Scott tells him to just buy the whole house. And BAM.. his prayers were answered! I really don't want much. I just want enough to live a stress free from financial struggle. And that is pretty much what we will be doing walking out of this house deal. And I am truly grateful for the little things I have.. Little but mean SO much to me (so really that means they are actually BIG things).
Well as much as I could continue this journal, I really should try to go to sleep. Sleep has been one of the few things lacking in my life right now...
Remember your love, your worth and value!! <3 p="">
Moi~
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment