Sure enough, we moved. He found a great job, a great house, and great neighbors. Life was turning out the way we wanted. Don't get me wrong, we had many trials along the way so it wasn't as easy as it sounds.
Before we moved, Scott and I talked about doing foster care. This was something Scott seemed very persistent on. I was perfectly fine with the idea as well. I've dealt with foster children before, and I have always felt the wanting to help foster kids. Our intentions were to foster kids who were already legally free so we could eventually adopt.
We started our process for fostering in March. This process takes about 2 1/2-3 months before you can get kids in the home. Well 7 months later we finally got kids. This process seemed to have taken forever. Things kept prolonging us. We didn't really know why either, until 3 beautiful girls came into our home.
Now we are sure that these girls were the reason for everything. The reason for moving, the reason for our fostering being prolonged. The reason for our many trials we've had in the past year and a half.
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
We've just learned that they are going to start the process of terminating reunification with the mom. Reunification with the fathers have already been terminated.
Now this is in the WAY beginning of things, and it really doesn't mean much. But what it could mean is, Adoption is the answer. I don't like getting my hopes up, and actually I'm not. I do know that if the Lord wants it to happen that way, then the Lord will make it happen.
This experience has just enhanced my testimony in such great measures I cant even begin to explain. And I am truly grateful for everything Scott and I have. Our family is beautiful.
Now for me breaking my own rules.... Here be a picture :)

While I type all of this, I sit here and randomly stare and this little black bag. Its almost calling my name. It wants me to open it. But nah, maybe another day :)
Moi~
3 comments:
That's so awesome!
I'm glad there was such an important and beautiful purpose for you guys moving away from me. Your family is beautiful. Was it really Scott's idea to do foster care? I would never have guessed that. You guys are awesome!
I can't beleive I missed all of this! I thought I was following your blog and it turns out I wasn't!
The girls are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment