Not me! My poor boy Gabe.
Parenting can sure be tough. It's hard when you have to lay down the law... and its even harder to watch your child get upset for not liking what's been laid. Ah ... I'm guessing its good to scream once in awhile, just to let it out.. I hope he felt better. But I'm sure glad thats over and done with!
I need an appointment calendar. All these appointments I'm making. I hope I don't forget something important ;)
So today we got some rain. Not just any rain.... It was a down pour! The wind gushed, slamming against the trees. The drops of water were pleasantly thick and powerful. The kids seemed like they've never seen anything like it before. I got a great picture of them all being wild outside as they were getting wet.
I love the rain.
I love the lightning more.
Well I also love sleep :)
Moi~
No comments:
Post a Comment