Sunday, October 23, 2011

Birthday Fun...

So yesterday was foster baby's birthday. We decided to go to Chucke E. Cheese for her birthday. More for the other kids to have fun, and for some of baby's relatives to join us. We had a pretty fun time! Baby has been learning to walk... She's stood by herself since we've had her (a month ago) and just recently she's taken steps! I feel sad that her mom wasn't able to see it, but at the same time, blessed that I was able to.

It is hard being a foster parent!!!

My wonderful husband cleaned the house today. I've been whining about it being so messy, and when I woke up with a headache, he decided to be quick and sneaky and clean. ahhhh I love a clean house! ahhhhh I love my husband. I'm so blessed =)

We took the kids to Frightmares at Lagoon Friday. Wish we could have stayed longer, but baby was fussy and it was getting cold! But they had a fun time. I love frightmares. I just love Halloween.

Well not much to say really, I guess the sleepiness is getting to me.

G'night

Moi~

Random Picture.....


Brotherly Love...:)

No comments: