6:30 a.m. The sun is still sleeping, I am not.
Showering is the thing to do.... Must shower fast... 7 comes quick.
6:50 a.m. Ringing of the door bell... My neighbor kids have arrived :)
7 a.m. Everyone else must awaken.. or this day will not be pretty.
Get baby dressed, get toddler dressed, put food on the table for all 7 kids.
Do hair for the 3 girls
7:50 a.m. Load em all in the car.. (Except Gabe).
Drop off first child at one school
Drop off 2 more children at another school
Rush home to make sure Gabe is doing his school.
8:35 a.m clean up breakfast. Clean up random children messes (there be plenty-o) Hmm maybe I shouldn't clean up random children messes, more to come.
10:00 a.m. Is it nap time yet? No? Drats!
Feed mid morning snack to youngsters
10:45 a.m. .. NAP! YAY! We love this part of the day.
11:00 a.m. check on Gabe, answer questions for school, give him a break while I run to pick up from school.
11:15 a.m. Pick up 1 of the 3 children from school.
11:45 a.m. Prepare lunch. Mmm I seemed to have forgotten to eat breakfast.. lunch is looking good.
12:00 p.m. Eat with kids.
12:30 p.m. Is it really only 12:30?
Must doing School with Gabe...
1 ish... (depending on when kids wake up)
Force Gabe to continue to do school... (cant really force though)
I think I need to end here...
To Be Continued.. If I remember..:)
Moi~
No comments:
Post a Comment