Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tomorrow or Tomarrow? I've seen so many people write both ways. And I'm putting it to the test... I say Tomorrow! Soooooooo here we go spell check.....................


Booya! +) Still not sure which is right.. spell check for yourself :))

Scott and I have been trying to decide what we want to do over the holidays. We've made the decision that one year for Thanksgiving we'll go to Phoenix. And the next year we'll go to Phoenix for Christmas. Well... This year I'm torn. I know we went for Christmas last year, so that would make it Thanksgiving time.. BuT.. with having the girls, I think Christmas would be super fun. They've never experienced family like that near Christmas time... and there is a special spirit everyone should experience during that time. Plus we want to try to budget in DisneyLand right after Christmas... Wouldnt that be fun! (btw if we go, ANYONE is welcome to come!). SO what's my dilemma? Gabe. We wont have him for Christmas this year :( I really hate doing super fun things without him. I keep telling Scott we should just do both holidays in Phoenix this year, but I don't think our budget can handle that. Money, it sucks!

I'm so excited for Halloween. Its one of the best holidays eva! We have no plans as of now, but believe me, it willll be a fun night :)

Speaking of night, my bed is calling :) But first, time to find a random picture... (A new thing I'm excited to do :))


Scott can have fun in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a beautiful day tomorrow!

Moi~

2 comments:

Rachel K said...

It's "tomorrow." You were right.;) We would love to have you down for any holiday! Disneyland, how fun! And tempting...

Jilly said...

I Heart Disneyland.. you should go if we go! =)